Saturday, November 12, 2011

CRAFTS..SERIOUSLY...ME







I received a BEAUTIFUL  picture of  The Holy Family that my neighbor and dear friend illustrated.  What to do?  So today I spent some time FRAMING it.  Using my Silhouette, I created a mat for the outline.  Then using vinyl..thus..the wise men! Thank you Scott and your sweet wife, Helen for the gift.  I will treasure it forever!
PS..I am NOT good at even taking pictures..this is the best I could do!




VALENTINE'S DAY is coming soon.. Oh a month or more away, but if you are like my 11 year old..you will remind me the night before..cards, box...etc.  So I started NOWBEAR HUG treat bags.. well I just have the topper done.  Thinking just black dots for the eyes instead of the wiggle eyes.  Anyway, I will fill a small clear cello bag with PINK GUMMY BEARS left over from my oldest daughter's wedding.  Slam bang, DONE!



PICTURE BLOCKS.....WORK IN PROGRESS















MINI SNOWMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.