Saturday, May 7, 2011

MOTHER'S - Proud to be among them







 I am proud to be a MOTHER.  Not just a mother, but a mother of SIX incredible people - Elizabeth, Sarah, Rebecca, Mark, Mark, & Julia.  By being a Mom, I earn the honor of GRANDMOTHER - thanks Bec for Avalynn!
In honor of my Mother's Day Celebration, I am making Strawberry Trifle.  So worth the time and effort.
Picture of progress....
The Buttermilk Pound Cake - ready to go into the oven

Making the pudding filling

Plastic wrap on the pudding to prevent it from going hard..etc. 

My beautiful pounbd cake...moist..perfect!

My beautiful pound cake????  Actually, just trimmed off the edges.

Cut up pound cake!  Man I am mutilating this cake.

Strawberry glaze just starting.

Getting thicker.

Time to whip the cream.

All the necessary items to start the assembly....


Adding the glaze to some of the whip cream.
The ASSEMBLY has begun....


Go on....

MORE PLEASE!!!!
Get the recipe   I did ONE small change for this recipe though - I whipped the strawberry glaze with 1/2 the whipped cream.  Oh man!  WOW!  That's all I am going to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.