Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Not Such A Great Day Today...

OK.  So the morning started off great...I finally made it back to the gym after a two week break.  But, when I came home, my little one (well she is almost 11) was sick.  So I got started off a little later than I planned to head to work.  So off I go to RNA.  There I intended to work about 2 hours.  Ummm.... I left at 5 PM.  OK that put me behind even more.  So I made it to my second job and worked until after 10 PM.  Not to mention...I had payrolls to process for my clients when I got home.    LUCKILY, I made dinner this morning...hamburger stroganoff..and stuck it in the fridge for reheating.


Hamburger Stroganoff - THE Fast Way


1# hamburger
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup water
1 tsp beef bouillon
1/2 package dry onion soup
1 cup sour cream


Brown the meat.  Drain, if needed.  Add all ingredients except sour cream.  Simmer for about 10 minutes.  Remove from heat.  Add sour cream. Serve over egg noodles, rice, or in our case...elbow macaroni.

I didn't get to eat it, but I wouldn't anyway.  I very rarely eat my own cooking/baking.  I am always trying to get that LAST 15 pounds off!  It is so driving me CrAZy.  I don't eat fried foods..NEVER NEVER NEVER.  Don't even have a craving for them.  And yes!  I am talking your typical FRENCH FRY.  That one...loaded with oil, deep fried, YUCK!
However, chocolate or baked goodies in general..watch out. Once I start...I CAN'T stop.  So now it is mind over matter and I'm almost down 3 weeks without sugar.  It actually feels pretty good..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.