Friday, March 4, 2011

CRAZY and Extremely Exhausting Week

It was GREAT to sleep in today!  Twelve hours of uninterrupted sleep for a body that reached its limits.  Three nights sleeping with a 10 year old who was very sick..snored the whole night, each night.  NO ONE can sleep through that!  I PROMISE..no one.  Finally, she woke up Wednesday and felt human again.  She wanted the homemade Chicken parm I made the night before, but it was all gone.  The best I could do was a Banquet chicken patty with my incredible pasta sauce and some Grano Padano Parm cheese atop.  She loved it and enjoyed it.  But, I have to admit, my sauce can make anyone fall in love with what they are eating (of course, that is my opinion). 
The only thing I've been concentrating on lately is the  Pillsbury Bake -off Contest.  I entered for the first time!  I am so excited.  Just the thrill...doesn't matter what happens.  Just knowing that I, Dianne, created my VERY OWN ORIGINAL RECIPES..that is ALL that matters to me.  Well.... back to the kitchen...it is pizza night again.  Dough is rising.  I'm thinking BBQ chicken pizza too this time.   Not sure.  I do make my own BBQ sauce that is to DIE for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.