Sunday, January 15, 2012

GOOD FOR YOU FLAT BREADS

FAT FREE SUGAR FREE BANANA FLAT BREAD
1 banana mashed
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
SF Italian flavored syrup - caramel or chocolate (or you can use water)
Mix together adding the liquid so it is a paste like consistency.
This will make two fry breads, so divide in half!
Coat a warm pan with pan spray. Drop 1/2 the batter in pan spread. I used parchment paper on top and pressed with my large measuring cup to flatten. Fry on medium heat until brownish dots appear, flip over and finish. Repeat for second flat bread.
And to make it yummier, I used Walton farm FF, SF, no calorie caramel dip. Used about 1 TB per flat bread and rolled up and ENJOYED every minute of it!

FAT FREE SUGAR FREE GOOD FOR YOU APPLE FLAT BREAD
1 large apple, peeled, cored, chopped finely (I used my hand blender to get applesauce consistency)
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Mix..will be paste consistency.
Continue as with the Banana flat bread above.
Note: apple sauce contains enough liquid so no additional liquid was necessary.


This is not my picture, but it will look like this:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.