Friday, March 25, 2011

Red Velvet...WHAT?

I have been told by MANY…Red Velvet Cake..it’s yummy.   Do you realize HOW MUCH RED FOOD COLORING it takes to make a Red Velvet WHATEVER????  Crap!  I should buy stock in McCormick. 
Mary, my daughter choose dinner last night..she wanted pancakes.  So I thought I’d try our my very own recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes.  What a hit!  We did Red Velvet Pancakes, Peach Crisp Pancakes, Fluffy Chocolate Pancakes, & Waffles.  ALL MY VERY OWN CONCOCTIONS!  The Red Velvet Pancakes with Whipped Cream Cheese and Buttermilk Syrup…  need I say more.  I even threw in some White Chocolate Chips for a few.  I would have to admit..they would probably be FANTASTIC with Vanilla Syrup.
Unfortunately, I can’t print my recipe for ya…I’m trying to get it published!  I think it is about time I get paid for my creations..Don’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.